Want to come to a Toronto Vintage Society Event? Here is what is coming up.
Save the Date for our annual TVS-“Merry Kitschmas” Party
Date: December 6th, 2014
Location: Cadillac Lounge-Toronto, Canada
Join us in celebrating all things MERRY, KITSCHY and BRIGHT in the Cadillac Lounge’s back woods winter cabin!
* Live swing/jazz/rockabilly/RnR with Tia Brazda Swing Band!
* 40s/50s themed decor and suggested dress code! Best (and kitschiest) dressed prizes to be won!
* Vintage vinyl and holidays classic movies played all night long by our very own DJ Tarana-Pete!
* Varied (wink wink) performances by ELVIS himself!
* Photo booth with SANTA!
* Vintage cocktails!
* Home made treats, handmade kitsch and vintage chachkas for sale!
$5 – for fans of the Toronto Vintage Society (so make sure your friends LIKE our Page!). Just make sure to wish us a MERRY KITSCHMAS at the door!
$10 to the strangers in the night who stumble into our wonderland of fun!
SHOW US YOUR VINTAGE!
We want to see what you are wearing, doing, buying, making etc – that is vintage related! Just post a comment with your picture and some details on our Facebook. Every month we will collage them and feature!
Get the picture?? GREAT…now start sending us yours! If you don’t send…we might slip you in anyway! Keep an eye out!
It will look something like this…
1) vintage Map of Toronto – Old Book and Paper Show 2) TVS Mad Men Party – Cadillac Lounge 3) vintage at wall – Cabaret Vintage 4) SWING FEVER – 1940’s Dance Party – The Great Hall 5) 50s Diner 6) Downton Abbey exhibit – Spadina Museum: Historic House & Gardens 7) New poodle brooch – Lucky Patina 8)Tennessee Voodoo Coupe at 3030 9) vintage camera collection 10) @ Toronto Tweed Rally 11) vintage#OOTD (outfit of the day) 12) Distillery District 13) vintage pattern art – MJG Gallery by Mark Jeremy Gleberzon 14) vintage hair success! 15) new necklace –Celluloid Sleaze 16) antique/vintage haul – The Leslieville Flea 17) shiny bright vintage car! 18) vintage inspired swimsuit – Target Canada